CDI - Digital Project Manager
Location: Proximity BBDO Paris
Client: Procter & Gamble
Brands: Multi-brand Global CRM Program
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are aligned with BBDO worldwide and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a multi-brand CRM program.
Project Managers are an important part of the overall Project Management team. Working with more senior team members, they are responsible for technical and management tasks that ladder up to completion of larger projects. Project Managers are natural problem solvers, technical challengers and process improvers, all in service to our clients and brands.
• MANDATORY: Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), French is a plus
• Manage internal workflow for client projects
• Maintain project status
• Manage internal communications and partner communications for projects
• Maintain project documentation
• Create wireframes and brief the technical teams (outsourced).
• Organize and maintain files/assets related to projects
• Contribute to statement of work / proposal
• Support more senior project managers
• Participate in QA & proofing processes
• Be a fun, team-player with a genuine desire to contribute to the success of all
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent time management
• Balance multiple priorities
• Have the desire and ability to learn new skills
• 2-3 year experience in project management
Highly Desirable Skills
• Microsoft office
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Knowledge of the Axure for wireframing
• Basic knowledge of integration in HTML, CSS.
• 50% refund for a “Navigo” pass
• Annual participation
As soon as possible