CDI - Global Account Manager
Location: Proximity BBDO Paris
Start Date: July 1st, 2018
Client: Procter & Gamble
Brand: Pampers, Global CRM Program
We’re looking for a dynamic, proactive and motivated Global Account Manager to join our Account team at Proximity BBDO to help us manage our Global CRM program for Pampers, live in over 60 markets around the globe.
We are looking for a candidate who has a 3-4 years of solid experience in the digital marketing who can suggest, design, plan, and manage digital projects. A successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing web development projects, CRM, content management, content optimization, and improving SEO and email performance metrics.
The AM role is primarily to act as the liaison on the global team at Proximity Paris to the clients at P&G. The role requires someone with a keen eye for beautiful web design and understanding of the platform to bring these designs to life. For this, the AM should be able to build strong relationships with the clients and effectively support and guide the team members here at Proximity Paris.
We need an effective communicator: someone who is clear, concise and efficient. You should be a “do-er”, a “go-getter”, totally action-oriented and extremely proactive in your relationships with the team here at Proximity Paris, partner agencies and the global clients at P&G.
WHO WE ARE
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity Worldwide network, the world’s most awarded direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are aligned with BBDO worldwide, and we are a member of the Omnicom group - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as single point of contact for the Procter & Gamble clients, and responsible for cultivating and growing that client relationship
• Work as a guarantor of the program’s equity and business strategy – leading the annual marketing plan execution, managing digital innovations, and other commercial initiatives
• Collaborate with creative, technical, project management, strategy, UX&UI, data and analytics teams, as well as local agencies, to support the program’s performance both locally and globally
• Deliver timely rollouts of new features and innovation
• Responsible for commercial tracker and invoicing with clients for projects
• Coordinate with Loop Team and partner agencies/vendors
• Training and management of Global Junior Account Manager
1. Creative deliverables on a monthly drumbeat, depending on client requests
2. Participation in and lead of core team meetings to present new creative, solve issues on live site and proactive ideation
3. Material preparation for monthly client meetings in Geneva
4. Global Monthly Loop Team Call: 90-min call 1x/month with all partner agencies to present Global IMP, brief on various topics, presentation of new designs, etc. Creation of all materials, meeting prep, managing the calls and any follow-up
5. Ongoing deliverables around proactive ideation for new innovations
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
6. MANDATORY: English mother tongue or, otherwise, must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
8. Must have 3-4 years in a similar role (preferably with international work)
9. Should be an excellent communicator, with focus on clarity and efficiency in communication
10. Should have an eye for design and ability to live and breathe the brand
11. Rigorous organizational skills, able to track high volume of client requests and execute against it
12. Should be a proactive problem-solver: identify the problem and efficient solve it fast
13. Should be service-oriented, with flexible work attitude and excellent service delivery focus in responding to global client and local markets needs
14. Should be a team player: supportive, reliable with an ability to work within an international team
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS
1. Account management and client relationship mgmt.
2. International experience (working with various markets around the world)
3. CRM experience, or an understanding of digital marketing, user journey, marketing touchpoints, etc.
4. Media experience: understanding of the media mix (display, paid search, video, social, SEO) and how it plays a role in driving awareness
5. Project management: scope creation, planning, etc.
6. Quantitative data analysis
To interview, contact Alexander Goodman, Group Account Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org