CDI – Digital Project Manager
Location: Proximity BBDO Paris
Client: Procter & Gamble
Experience: 4-5 years of experience (preferably with international work)
Availability: As soon as possible
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are aligned with BBDO worldwide and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a multi-brand CRM program.
Project Managers are an important part of the overall Project Management team. Working with more senior team members, they are responsible for technical and management tasks that ladder up to completion of larger projects. Project Managers are natural problem solvers, technical challengers and process executers, all in service to our clients and brands.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities
• MANDATORY: Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), French is a plus
• Should be an excellent communicator, with focus on clarity and efficiency in communication
• Rigorous organizational skills, able to drive and track high volume of requests and execute against it
• Organize/create, maintain and store project files/assets and documentation
• Create wireframes and brief the technical teams
• Manage internal workflow for client projects and maintain project status
• Manage internal communications and partner communications for projects
• On-board Clients and 3rd parties on new features
• Contribute to SoW / proposal
• Support more senior project managers
• Participate in QA & proofing processes
• Demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills
• Balance multiple priorities
• Have the desire and ability to learn new skills
• Be a team player: supportive, reliable with an ability to work within an international team
Highly Desirable Skills
• Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project)
• Planning creation and execution from brief to Delivery on production
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Knowledge of the Axure for wireframing
• Basic Knowledge in Wordpress
• Basic knowledge of integration in HTML, CSS.
• 50% refund for a “Navigo” pass
• Annual participation