Internship: Assistant Global Account Manager (Innovation & Design Team)
Location: Proximity BBDO Paris
Client: Procter & Gamble
Brands: Multi-brand International CRM Program
Length of Internship: 6 months
ABOUT PROXIMITY BBDO
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are part of the BBDO worldwide network and a member of the Omnicom group - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Assistant Account Manager to join our Procter & Gamble team at Proximity BBDO and help us support our global multi-brand CRM account.
The Assistant Account Manager, as part of the Innovation & Design team, will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist with planning strategic and creative briefs.
• Assist with the everyday coordination and organization between the creative and technical teams for projects.
• Communicate and follow up on creative projects.
• Support global innovation projects by researching into market trends, finding global benchmarks, preparing landscape assessments, and presenting findings to internal teams.
• Supporting the Account Management team in everyday account management tasks including, but not limited to, managing client expectations, communicating to internal and external partners, preparing presentations, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• MANDATORY: Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), with at least minimum spoken French.
• MANDATORY: Must have a valid “Convention de Stage” from a university for the entirety of the 6-month internship.
• Experience with digital projects, client relationship management, and cross team collaboration is appreciated.
• Skilled at Office tools.
• Must be a team player – supportive, reliable, flexible, with the cultural competence to work well with others on a multinational team.
• Must be rigorous, proactive, have excellent organizational skills.
This person should be available to start in August 2018, but can start as early as July 2018.
MANDATORY: Availability to work full-time, 9h25 – 18h00, Monday through Friday.
Due to strict hiring policy for Procter & Gamble, this person should not have worked on competitive brands in the past 12 months.
Senior Global Account Manager