Internship: Digital Project Manager
Location: Proximity Paris
Client: Procter & Gamble
Brands: International CRM Program
Availability: 1st July 2020
Proximity Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Digital Project Manager to join our Pampers team at Proximity as an intern and help us support our global multi-brand CRM project.
The Project Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning, briefs, requirements, and wireframes for new projects
- Assist with the coordination of the creative and technical resources for projects
- Assist with the everyday coordination and organization with the different clients
- Create tools and documentations helping local country agencies to understand and localize feature innovations.
- Assist with various tasks related to the localization and deployment of new features on worldwide Pampers markets
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), French is a plus.
- Skilled at Office tools / experience in creating presentations destined for clients (in English)
- Ideally have a first experience with digital projects
- Must be a team player – supportive, reliable, with an ability to work within an international team
- Must be rigorous, proactive, excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Must have a “Convention de Stage”
Mandatory: Full-time, 0930 – 1830, Monday through Friday.
Length of internship: 6 months
Massabni Jad Jad.email@example.com