INTERNSHIP - Junior Global Account Manager : Pampers (P&G)
We’re looking for a dynamic, proactive and motivated Account Intern to join our Global Pampers team at Proximity Paris to support two major roles in the management of our program in 60+ markets :
1. Innovation & Design: This will include briefing the creative team on new designs for the Pampers brand and its adaptation across different country markets.
2. Project Management: creative problem solving and management of the offshore production team to bring global initiatives to life on all the Pampers websites.
The applicant should be a « do-er », a « go-getter », action-oriented and proactive in his/her relationship with the team, local agency/client teams, and the global client. Autonomy and an
entrepreneurial approach are highly valued.
Coordination : Internal and external communication and project planning/execution :
- Carry out ongoing communication with technical team on current program projects.
- Preparation of presentations/materials o Coordination of creative content with third-party agencies.
- Schedule meetings, booking conference rooms, etc.
Project Management : assisting management of global projects, from ideation phase to pushing live on the platform, including :
- Writing creative briefs and working with the creative team
- Manage the upkeep of top 20+ sites from the program
- Implementing client feedback to materials o Managing the production team and ensuring global guidelines are respected
Problem Solving : identify issues with campaigns and websites :
- Data analysis : daily tracking and analysis of data, identifying data trends, and solving any discrepancies
- Running audits on websites to ensure materials are up to date with global guidelines
- Level of French : Basic
- Level of English : Fluent
- English mother tongue or, otherwise, must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Should be searching for stage de fin d'étude (6-month internship) required Qualifications & Skills
- Degree qualified : in the process of attaining degree in international business/communication or marketing
- A problem-solver : be able to identify the problem, and search out and execute the solution
- Excellent communicator : a polite phone manner and be able to clearly explain complex processes
- Customer-focused : excellent service ethic, have a happy disposition and a positive and flexible outlook
- A team player : supportive, rigorous, and reliable with an ability to work within an international team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Tools Highly Desirable Skills
- Project management and/or account management
- International experience (managing various markets around the world)
- Quantitative data analysis, working with data tools like Google Analytics
- CRM experience : understanding of digital marketing, user journey, marketing touch points, and benchmarks
- Media experience : understanding of the media mix (display, paid search, video, social, SEO) and how it plays a role in driving awareness
- Has particular interest in digital research and analytics
Due to strict hiring policy for Procter & Gamble, this person should not have worked on competitive brands in the past 12 months.