Internship - Project Manager Assistant
WHO WE ARE
Proximity Paris is a member of the Proximity Worldwide network, the world’s second most awarded direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are a member of the Omnicom group - the world’s largest marketing services organization. In 2018, the agency was the most awarded agency in the EFFIE’S in the last 3 years.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Project Manager Assistant to join our team working for Mars account at the agency.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Within Mars team at the agency, the Project Manager Assistant will work closely with the Digital Project Manager and will contribute to the good execution of the digital projects we have in charge, such as : creation and development of new features for the websites, websites maintenance, CRM Programme. Missions include :
• Project planning creation and follow up
• Brief / debrief the UX / creative team
• Coordination of the experts working on the project (planning, creative / UX team, technical team, development team)
• Execution of tests of the website based on the functional specifications defined
• Creation of Localization packages to be used by local teams to adapt assets
SKILLS, PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & ATTITUDE
Mandatory : Fluent in English and French (both written and spoken)
• Passionate for digital projects
• Rigorous and with excellent organizational skills
• Team player – supportive, reliable with an ability to work within an international team
• Experienced in Office tools (Excel, Power Point)
General understanding of web and mobile technology, voluntary and proactive.
COMPENSATION AND ADVANTAGES
• 50% of transportation fees covered by the agency
• Access to the company canteen
• 577,50 € / month
Availability: September 2019
Length of internship: 6 months